Vines Legal Logo

Vines Legal Limited

Matrimonial & Family Law Specialists

Progressive • Dedicated • Persistent

Call today for your free initial, no obligation, consultation on 01246 555 610 for immediate, friendly and professional advice.


 Special occasions for separated parents can be very difficult to talk about and arrange, especially when you don’t get on with your ex. But planning these days are important, they should not be stressful for you or the children. The prime idea is to plan these days in advance and ensure you make the ideal decision for everyone, not just yourself. However, sometimes it might not be possible for your children to spend time with you, so try to think about ways that you can share the celebration with your children at another time or even just a phone call can be helpful for both you and your child to feel involved.

If you are struggling to reach an agreement with your ex in relation to spending time with your child(ren), then you can act to resolve this. The best way is to try to communicate with the other parent to see if you can reach an amicable agreement. However, if communication has broken down and an agreement cannot be reached, then speaking with a solicitor can help you to understand your rights as a parent and come up with a proposed plan to spend time with your children.

If you’re having problems with making an agreement regarding children then call us on 01246 555610 to book in for a free initial consultation.

By Emma Newman on 14 Jun 2019, 10:49 AM

Why choose Vines Legal?

Request a Callback

See if we can help...