Vines Legal Logo

Vines Legal Limited

Matrimonial & Family Law Specialists

Progressive • Dedicated • Persistent

Call today for your free initial, no obligation, consultation on 01246 555 610 for immediate, friendly and professional advice.

Separation Agreements (following the breakdown of a marriage)

Separation Agreements lawyer ChesterfieldSeparation Agreements can be considered if you are in the unfortunate situation where your relationship has broken down. If you no longer want to live with your partner but are unable or do not wish to end the relationship through a divorce, a Separation Agreement can be drawn up.

A Separation Agreement is a contract and can be used by married and unmarried couples. A Separation Agreement should be drawn up by a family law solicitor and signed by both parties.

An Agreement can cover how any assets, debts and responsibilities are divided following the separation.

Vines Legal will provide help and advice on your first free consultation and explain in full, all of the options available to you. 

Click here to complete our enquiries form so we can book you in for your free Consultation, or call the office today on 01246 555 610.