Vines Legal Logo

Vines Legal Limited

Matrimonial & Family Law Specialists

Progressive • Dedicated • Persistent

Call today for your free initial, no obligation, consultation on 01246 555 610 for immediate, friendly and professional advice.

Children Matters

Child arrangements divorce lawyer ChesterfieldAny breakdown can be difficult especially when there are children involved. If you are unable to agree on the arrangements for your child/children, we at Vines Legal will work hard to ensure the best possible arrangements are made in your child’s best interests. This may be through an application to court for a Child Arrangements Order.

The Court does not have an automatic view as to whether the child/children should live with their mother or father, as every case is different.

If a father is not married to the mother and is not registered on a child's birth certificate, he will not automatically have parental responsibility.

If the father is registered on the birth certificate, but this happened before December 2003, he will also not automatically have parental responsibility.

A Child Arrangements Order will cover: -

The Court can make the following orders: -

Vines Legal will provide help and advice on your first free consultation and explain in full, all of the options available to you. Click here to complete our enquiries form so we can book you in for your free Consultation, or call the office today on 01246 555 610.